Sunday, December 13, 2009

Auditioning...

I know auditioning is the only way to get gigs as a performer, but I must say, the waiting after the audition until you hear, might be the worst time ever....

JCS auditions went well. I was called back for Mary Magdalene, but couldn't make the callback. Damn work...:P Obviously didn't get the part. But it's all for the best. Do I really need to be doing a community theatre production of Jesus Christ Superstar? Probably not. Focusing on getting paid is more of a priority.

Which leads me to my second audition of the week...which I will write about after I find out the results...I don't want to jinx something that I really, really want.

SO, once I hear yeah or nay, new blog post...

Until then, I'm gonna leave you with my cousin playing Madison Square Garden...yep, Madison Square Garden...<*sigh*>


And of course my fave...singing a song I sang for my 2nd audition, in the town I had the audition...

No comments:

Post a Comment