Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of....

And the journey begins....

Yesterday I was approved for an apartment share in Washington Heights!!!!!!  I'll be moving to the city at the end of July.  This is what I've been saving up for for almost a year....and I'm excited and happy and nervous and terrified.  Time to go make my dreams come true.

Of course Patty will be coming out of retirement to document my first 3 months in the city.  (My apartment share is up in October, when I will decide if I'm staying in New York and will then find a new apartment share, or if I'm going to leave and move back to the Mid West...)

Last night I had a dream I gave birth, literally went through labor and delivery...Dream interpretation says this is about moving on to a new era in your life. I guess my subconscious is ready for this change.  :)

20 days til NYC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment