Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Your American Idol 2010 IS.....



I called it last week, didn't I?  I'm not sure a girl will ever win again with the demographics this show pulls...

Both singers were well deserving of the title.  It's to see how well they do in the contemporary marketplace.  I think Lee will do much better than Crystal.

It's interesting to me that they are releasing covers instead of the usual climb another mountain/magic rainbows/moment like this schlock...

The most boring season of American Idol is done and SYTYCD starts tomorrow. :)

My 6 year old nephew complained all night that we were watching American Idol...he thinks it's boring and says no one really watches it.  As a joke I said "So You Think You Can Dance starts tomorrow..." He ran around all excited and cheering.  I forgot this had become an annual summer treat for him.  He loves the hip hop/B-boy(girl) dancers.  So You Think You Can Dance is welcomed by all after this lackluster season....Welcome Back Mark and Neil (my two favorite dancers, ever :))

No comments:

Post a Comment