Friday, April 2, 2010

Let's Pretend This Week's Idol Didn't Happen...

Ok, I was busy this week and didn't get a chance to recap...I promise next week I'll get to it!  This week was bad anyway...

My quick impressions:
Siobhan Magnus "Through The Fire"
Not sure what happened here.  She was sooo off.  I'm surprised she made it through.

Casey James "Hold On"
He's holding back on us.  I think there is a lot more to him than he has shown us.  And he keeps getting better looking each week.

Michael Lynche "Ready For Love"
He picked a contemporary song, which I liked.  I thought it was a good performance.

Didi Benami "What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted"
Poor Didi.  This was terrible and I totally called that she was going home.

Tim Urban "Sweet Love"
Like Simon said, it doesn't matter what we say, this kid is going nowhere.  I don't think they were fair to him to question his smiling.  He's not dumb.  He's taking advantage of an opportunity and trying to enjoy it.

Andrew Garcia "Forever"
This was sooo much better than he's been in weeks past.  One of my favorite performances of the night.

Katie Stevens "Chain of Fools"
Nope.  I hope she goes home soon.

Lee Dewyze "Treat Her Like A Lady"
Finally, we get the performance we've been hoping for.  While Siobhan bit it tonight, Lee stepped up his game and actually performed! :)

Crystal Bowersox "Midnight Train To Georgia"
Once again, she gives a good performance.  She's a little shaky without her guitar, though...

Aaron Kelly "Ain't No Sunshine"
Silly Aaron should not have picked a song with the Kris Allen stamp on it...it doesn't matter how well he does, it won't be as good as Kris's last season...

I promise a better recap this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment